League Name: Iowa vs Penn State
Roster Deadline: 01/27/2023 7:30 PM CST
Game Type: DUAL
Roster Rules - Collegiate Duals
Roster Format: Dual
1. Each roster must select a winner for each match in the dual (10 total, 1 for each weight class).
2. Each roster must enter the confidence points for each match. Choose 1 for who you think is least likely to win and 10 for who is most likely to win.
3. Enter the type of victory for how you think each wrestler will win the match (Decision, Major or Fall)
4. Each roster must complete the tiebreakers including winning dual team, winning team score and loser team score (for use in tiebreakers)
5. Withdrawal Rule - Once the deadline hits for adding or changing teams, you not be allowed to modify your lineup. You will have until the official starting time of the dual to add rosters or make changes to existing rosters. If a wrestler you have selected does not participate you will receive the replacement wrestler for the same school.
Scoring - Collegiate Duals
1. If you correctly selected the match winner you will receive the confidence points you selected for that wrestler (between 1-10 points)
2. If you incorrectly selected the match winner you will receive 0 points for that match.
Tiebreakers - Collegiate Duals
Roster Format: Dual
1. Each roster must have all tie-breakers saved including dual champion, dual champion points, dual runner-up points
2. The winner will be determined based on the following criteria in this order
Total Winners: The roster with the most winners selected
Most Correct Victory Types: The roster with the most correctly selected victory types
Correct Dual Winner: The roster who has chosen the team dual winner correctly
Closest Dual Winner Points: The roster with the closest dual winner points (+/-) to the actual wins regardless of if the team was chosen correctly
Team Dual Loser Points: The roster with the closest team loser points (+/-) to the team loser wins regardless of if the team was chosen correctly
Earliest Submission: The roster created and finalized the earliest wins.